November 13, 2009

Getting a Move on

Just a quick update. Today has been one of those days when it seems extra hard for me to get moving with my day. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I usually sleep late into the morning, which is something I would really like to change, especially now that the daylight hours are waning. Part of this is due to my sleeping schedule: I'm naturally a night person and like to stay up late reading or futzing around on the computer. Another part of it is the medication I take: I'm on Ambien CR and also Seroquel, both of which I take at night, and the combination leaves me pretty groggy in the morning. And of course, another part is the depression, which oftentimes leaves the prospect of starting my day less than appealing. Were it not for some plans with a friend later tonight, I probably would stay in bed all day. Glad I have friends who support me and want to spend time with me.

1 comment:

  1. I am a BWC alum and am visiting the new blogs. I am impressed with the development of this therapeutic blog. Good for you for pulling this together. It must be tough. I wish you well.

    Is that really how you spell futzing? (I recognized it immediately!) :)

    ReplyDelete